DESCRIPTIONThe ProSound Alpha 5 is Aloka's latest advance in digital diagnostic ultrasound for the operating room.
人人彩注册规则aloka's prosound technology transmits and receives noise-free signals providing diagnostic information in a pure sound field. aloka's advanced microcircuit technology provides for large-scale integration of the electronic circuit allowing for the creation of a high-density digital front-end. the resulting crisp and clear image contributes to more efficient and accurate examinations.
人人彩注册规则aloka’s surgical hst transducers suppress side lobe artifacts three-dimensionally due to high-density transducer element fabrication and beam management in the elevation direction. this allows the fundamental ultrasound beam to be sharper and closer to the ideal beam shape than with conventional transducers. the result is higher resolution images with substantially less artifact.
Aloka’s high density digital front end allows a wider dynamic range for superior contrast resolution. With a 12 bit digital beamformer ultrasound images are inherently sharper and more detailed.
Five ultrasound transmission beams per piezoelectric crystal combine to display truer, less interpolated, more complete image of the desired anatomical structure. The individual views are automatically combined, then artifact is automatically subtracted and real structures enhanced.
FORUMSView All (23)
a month ago
looking for a manual for the aloka 5 Reply
3 months ago
a year ago
Please can you help me with the user manual for the above ultrasound machine?Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Pure Sound Transmission – superior penetration and exceptional resolution
- Pixel Focus – Enables uniform beam characteristics from near to far fields
- Quint Frequency Imaging – All probes can be adjusted up to five different frequencies
- Dual Dynamic Display – Simultaneous real-time display of B and B/Flow Mode images
- Microspatial Compounding (for a more densely rich image)
- Pixel-Focus (for sharp detail in both near and far fields)
- iDMS (for hassle free image storage and retrieval).
- Alpha 5 is also designed to work with Aloka's wide variety of surgical specialty transducers.